ABOUT

"Poetic mind. Loving heart. Flawed ways." - AisforALEX.

I have already lived life EMANCIPATED. I have already figured out my personal style and my personal interests. No one is holding me back from who I want to be. Thus now, my only objective is to live life (extra)Ordinary! I say Ordinary because it should be ORDINARY to live your life to the fullest. It should be Ordinary to live your life Extraordinarily! Which is why I have the “extra” in the brackets. So this is a new journey on ME taking risks, living life and taking all the opportunities that come my way. All the while MAKING new opportunities. For me and for others. I want to live life EXTRAORDINARILY!
I am always ready to share and passionate about helping others with anything I can. Expect random ramblings, vlogs and beauty and hair care tips for all hair types (esp. black natural hair).

MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Loading...

Author

My Photo

"Poetic mind. Loving heart. Flawed ways." - AlexElle
____________________________________________
I could never do the unimaginable...
The unimaginable are for those with little imagination.

My imagination, since I was young , has always been very vast and full of colour (literally and figuratively). I always had so many plans, so many ideas and so many ways to find a way to execute those ideas. Though it was sometimes hard - and I never claimed that I was a genius or that I was the best at anything in particular - I am always aware that there is always the high chance that there's someone who could do something better than me. The difference between myself and others is that I am not very competitive.

 I do not try my hardest and do my best in order to beat down others, I merely do as well as I possibly can in order to feel happy for myself. When I receive great feedback on work that I did on my own I get extremely excited and ecstatic, not because I have possibly outdone someone's best effort, but because I have done a good job enough to be recognized.

'Cause "recognition is the best motivator" - but only cause I feel that most times when I'm doing a good job, I can always do better and better and advance myself.

4.11.13

PROTECTIVE HAIR STYLE / PROFESSIONAL CHIC UPDO

I had a Job Interview and want to look put together, and I think a cute updo is always the way to go..

So I present to you: my updo!

I used perm rods for the curls at the front and captured the wavy effect from a simple twist out.


1 comment:

godisable jacob said...

http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/ nice blog.. am following please follow back. thks

****

AddThis

emancipators. you can be one too =]